How to enable 4g only in any android devices solution is finally here. You just need to install a simple app and follow some instructions and your device will be 4g only. You can easily change that setting back to 2g,3g,4g auto. So nothing to worry about. And the most important thing is your device Won’t harm using this app.
There are some advantage and disadvantage of using 4g only app. Let’s discuss those before you use this app.
First, let’s talk about the advantage of 4g only.
Sometimes you might feel that your network is really weak and you are not getting 4g always. Whenever you try to browse something or watch something online your network comes back from 4g to 3g. Then you can just simply turn on the 4g only button and your network won’t disturb you ever.
Now the disadvantages,
When your device is on 4g only mode you won’t receive any phone calls. If someone calls you it won’t reach you until you turn back the settings to normal. But you will receive messages through 4g only settings.
If we compare the advantages and disadvantages I think we should use this app as our daily driver.
To download this app simply click on the download button given below.
- It’s a really small app just 5 MB.
- Just install this app to your device and open the app.
- After that there will be some option as method 1, method 2, method 3.
- If your device is below android version 11 then click on method 1. If your device is android 11 or up then click on method 2.
- Now select the preferred network type : 4g only.
- Whenever you want everything back to normal just undo the preferred network type to the previous option and that’s it.